Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Stox Master!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Stox Master Training Co.'s Website, located at https://stoxmaster.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Stox Master if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You","Member" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
StoxMaster does not make any stocks recommendations. The information on our site is provided solely to provide training to investors to make their own investment decisions and does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal in investments. We only provide Courses, we do not provide any stocks Recommendations. Our Courses may not be suitable for all customers and, if you have any doubts, you should seek advice from an independent financial adviser.
All trading strategies are used at your own risk. Any content on www.stoxmaster.com should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
Unless otherwise stated, Stox Master Training Co. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Stox Master. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Stox Master for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish or redistribute content from Stox Master
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or download any digital content from Stox Master
- Create separate groups/channels as long as you are part of stoxmaster's community
- Develop or involve in business or run free advisory services or create & share courses.
- Join separate groups/channels which are created or operated by stoxmaster’s active or inactive members. If you are found violating StoxMaster’s Policy, then StoxMaster reserves full authority to permanently ban such members from stoxmaster’s learning platform and all groups/channels without any prior warning. Stoxmaster has no refund policy so such suspicious members who are in violation of our policy are not eligible for any refunds under any circumstances.
Stoxmaster has full authority to take legal action as per indian government’s laws against all such members who are in direct violation of sharing the content of stoxmaster or creating & operating separate groups/channels and luring stoxmaster members.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Stox Master Training Co. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Stox Master Training Co.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Stox Master Training Co. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Stox Master Training Co. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Stox Master Training Co. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Stox Master Training Co.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Stox Master Training Co.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Stox Master Training Co.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.